Accounting Education Insights: ICT Skills Development
The Digital Age and Opportunities for Accountants
Jun 15, 2018 | Guidance & Support Tools
This article is an edited extract from the IAESB literature review on information and communications technology skills development, which covers the digital age and opportunities for accountants, issues for the accounting profession, education and ICT development, and developing countries and ICT skills. The literature review is part of the IAESB’s examination of megatrends to help inform the direction of accounting education in the digital era consultation process (see IAESB strategy and work plan for additional details).
Copyright © 2023 The International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). All rights reserved.
- Accounting Education Insights: ICT Skills Development, Issues for the Accounting Profession
- Accounting Education Insights: How Can We Become Better Skeptics?
- Accounting Education Insights: Unconscious Bias and Professional Skepticism
- 2019 Handbook of International Education Standards
- Illustrative Learning Outcomes for the Public Sector Accountancy Curricula
You must be signed in to the IFAC website in order to submit a comment. If you do not have an account, please register below. IFAC respects your privacy and will not send you unsolicited email or spam. You can subscribe to IFAC publications, change your subscription preferences, or manage your user profile at any time.
Get the latest updates delivered to your inbox
Translations & Permissions
Looking to reproduce the standards for your members? Want to include IFAC's publications in your training materials or university course? Learn how we can help.